More Details The Ride Crush snowboard started as a limited edition board for team riders and shop kids and has now grown up and blown up to become one of Transworlds Good Wood Winners for 2013. The Crush combines Ride's LowRize rocker shape that's almost flatand the Membrain top sheet that is a urethane soaked top sheet for a hook-free ride that is super smooth on all terrain. Also featured on the Ride Crush is a Cleave edge that is up to %50 thicker than other edges that when put next to a urethane Slimewall sidewall make the Crush one of the most durable riding park and street boards around. Crush it this season like never before with the twin tip Ride Crush 158.
Shop all snowboards that are a Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- Ride Crush 158 park snowboard.
- Twin shape and flex.
- LowRize rocker is almost flat between the foot.
- Thin Con construction for less swing weight in the tips and tails.
- Membrain top sheet is thin, light, and covered in urethane for an ultra smooth ride.
- Foundation Tuned core.
- Cleave Edge is 50% thicker than most edges that takes more abuse on rails.
- Biaxial glass.
- Fusion 1500 base is fast and easy to maintain.
- 2013 Good Wood award winner.
- Available to US customers only.
- Board Flex: 3/10.
- Effective Edge: 125.9.
- Waist Width: 25.5.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.75.
- Suggested Rider Weight: 140-190.
Check out what Transworld has to say about the Good Wood Winner Ride Crush:
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: