More Details The M-65 men's snowboard jacket from 686 has a classic and modern military style that has been a 686 favorite for years. The M-65 snowboarding jacket has a traditional fit with a black twill waxed poly denim shell featuring 10,000MM waterproofing 8,000GM breathability to keep you nice and dry. Filled with 40 grams of insulation keeps you warm and with top of the line tech features including critically taped seams, 686 InfiDry waterproof coating, mesh lined underarm vents with gussets, an adjustable powder skirt with jacket-to-pants connection points, an internal mesh goggle pocket and sealed iPod pocket, two front zipper hand warmer pockets with key-clip and glove loop attachments, a hidden credit card/ID stash pocket, a hood with hide-away zip pocket option, front zipper closure with stormflap, and lycra thumb hole hand gaiters. Enlist now with the 686 M-65 military style snowboard jacket in a cool dark denim wash.
Check out all of our Guys Snowboard Pants and get a whole new kit.
- 686 M-65 black denim snowboard jacket.
- 10,000mm waterproof, 8,000gm breathable shell.
- 40 grams of insulation.
- Critically taped seams at seat and thigh.
- Underarm vents with mesh gussets.
- Elbow articulation.
- Adjustable powder skirt with jacket-to-pants interface and stow-able flaps.
- Hand Panties wrist gaiters.
- Fast pass retractable ticket window at chest.
- Internal mesh goggle pocket.
- Internal MP3 pocket with headphone guide.
- Two front zipper hand warmer pockets with key-clip and glove loop attachments.
- Hidden credit card/ID stash pockets.
- Hood with hide-away zip pocket option and shoelace drawstring.
- Zippered chest vent.
- Button detail at neck.
- Military style epaulettes at shoulders.
- Zip front closure with Velcro storm flap.
- Mid high collar.
- OUTERSHELL: 100% poly-twill denim.
- LINING: 100% nylon & 100% polyester.
Bought this jacket for my 15 year old son. It is a great jacket, especially for the 15 inches of snow we just received. However, I am really disappointed that the company would ruin a great jacket by printing "Boats and Hoes" on the right neck flap. Very disappointed in the company's poor taste. Trying to decide if we can scrape the printing off or if we will have to return the jacket.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
(Posted on 6/8/13)
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like