More Details The bright blue 686 Data men's snowboard pants are a part of 686's Mannual collection and have a street fit pair of snowboard pants that shred as good as they look. Featuring a single cargo pocket on the right leg for all your things, snap closure "ghetto slit" to go over your boots, dual back pockets and a slimmer fit that won't constrict your movement. These Data pants have all the tech you want with 8,000mm waterproofing, protective boot gaiters to keep snow out, interior leg zip vents with mesh lining, and critically taped seams on thigh and seat to keep your chair rides dry. The 686 Data snowboard pants have everything you need for a day in the snow and with 20 years of experience 686 does it in style.
Check out of our men's snowboard jackets and get the whole kit.
- 686 Data snowboard pants in bright blue.
- 686 Mannual outerwear collection.
- 8,000mm waterproofing.
- 5,000gm breathability.
- Street fit slim snowboard pant.
- Critically taped seams at seat and thigh.
- 686 snap in jacket-to-pant interface.
- Zipper closure and velcro storm flap on cargo, hand, and back pockets.
- Cargo style stash pocket at right leg.
- Adjustable velcro waist adjustment.
- Mesh leg vents at inner thigh.
- 100% nylon shell.
- Nylon-polyester blend lining.
686 is awesome!
(Posted on 6/8/13)
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: