More Details When you put yourself in sketchy situations you can rely on your gear to get you through. The Burton AK Cyclic snow pants are all tech so you can go hard all day long. These true black men's snowboard pants are made from 20K waterproof GORE-TEX material so you're guaranteed to stay dry and warm in any climate. Part of Burton's [ak] collection, the Cyclic pants have a traditional fit with engineered articulation, inner thigh zipper venting, water resistant zippers, Velcro adjustable inner waistband, and zipper pockets at the back, side, and cargo front. Feel the difference with these 20K snowboarding pants for guys from Burton.
Check out of our men's snowboard jackets and get the whole kit.
- Cyclic snowboard pants from Burton.
- 2013 [ak] Alaska collection.
- True black colorway.
- 20,000mm GORE-TEXwaterproof and breathability.
- Burton's [ak] Traditional Fit with engineered articulation.
- Fully taped 13mm Gore-Seams.
- GORE-TEX 2-Layer fabric.
- Mesh lined inner thigh zipper venting.
- YKK water resistant zippers.
- Velcro adjustable waistband.
- Zipper front, side and back pockets.
- Light reflective details.
- Boot gaiters with lace hook.
- Belt loops, zipper fly closure.
- Outer shell: 100% nylon.
- Membrane: 100% polytetrafluoroethylene.
- Taffeta lining: 100% nylon, Tricot: 100% polyester.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: