More Details The Greats by YES Snowboarding is an all mountain freestyle that could turn you into a great. Featuring everything you are looking for in a snowboard from the twin shape and flex, Camrock that gives you reverse camber between the bindings and camber under your feet for the perfect mix, asymmetrical sidecut that has a deeper sidecut that makes for easier toe and heel turns, Tragna Maction for better edge hold on ice, and a triax construction for serious pop into pillow lines or out of park jumps. The Greats 154 from YES Snowboards features Ingemar Backman who at one point held the record for highest backside air and was founder of Foursquare Outerwear and WeSC Clothing company.
Shop all snowboards that are a Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- YES The Greats 154 snowboard.
- All mountain freestyle snowboard.
- Ingemar Backman graphic.
- Twin shape and flex.
- Tragna Maction is a wavy edge that gives better hold on ice.
- Twin Camrock with rocker between bindings and camber under foot.
- Triax glass for extra pop and life.
- Asymetrical sidecut for easier toe and heel turns.
- Running length: 114.
- Waist width: 25.9.
- Sidecut: 7.0/7.6.
See what Transworld has to say about Good Wood award winning YES Greats Snowboard:
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: