- Lakai Pico black and blue suede skate shoe.
- Black and blue suede and faux leather upper.
- Vulcanized outsole construction.
- Herringbone sole tread pattern.
- Cushioned footbed.
- Reinforced double stitch skate zones.
- Lightly padded tongue and collar
I have been a fan of Lakai shoes for the longest time. They have so many different choices in colors and not to mention they fit fine not too tight and not too loose either. Good for looking stylish and also taking a beating for whatever adventures you go on.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
I have these shoes 4 2 months and they hold together pretty good.they have good grip
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like