More Details From the G-Rescue series, here's a tough and durable 8900 watch from G-Shock, built with 200 meter water and shock resistance and featuring a tide chart with moon phases. There are multiple alarms, lots of time measurements, and a world clock all back lit with a full auto Super Illuminator LED backlight. Complete with a battery level indicator and every option you may need whether you are sailing the high sees or just cruising around town trying to tell the time and on the look out for weird-ness because it is a full moon.
- G Shock GR7900NV 2 Military black and navy watch.
- Shock Resistant.
- 200M Water Resistant.
- EL Backlight with Afterglow.
- World Time for 31 time zones (48 cities), city code display, daylight saving on/off.
- 4 Daily alarms and 1 snooze alarm.
- Hourly Time Signal.
- 1/100 second stopwatch with measuring modes: Elapsed time, split time, 1st-2nd place times.
- Full Auto Calendar (pre-programmed until the year 2099).
- Power saving function.
- 12/24 Hour Formats.
- Button Operation Tone on/off.
- Accuracy: +/- 15 seconds per month.
- Battery: Solar rechargeable.
- Approx. battery life: 12 months on full charge (without exposure to light.)
- Available to US Customers Only.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
Very heavy duty. Looks really good.
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: