More Details ThirtyTwo and super style master Chris Bradshaw bring you the all black Basement men's snowboard pants for the 2013 season. These single cargo style pants have a relaxed fit with a mesh lining, zippered hand pockets, dual back pockets with velcro closure, boot gators, critically taped seams, moisture wicking liner, 8k/8k waterproofing, and mesh lined inner leg vents help the Basement pants are all about looking good and staying dry. The 2013 ThirtyTwo basement snowboard pants were made by park legend and style master Chris Bradshaw so you know they are made for good style and fun boarding.
Check out of our men's snowboard jackets and get the whole kit.
- ThirtyTwo Basement 10k snowboard pants.
- Chris Bradshaw signature pants from 32.
- 8,000mm waterproofing with 8,000gm breathability.
- Critically taped seams to at seat and thighs.
- Relaxed fit design for easy movement for better methods.
- Extra length at top for a sagging look without exposing your long johns.
- Boot gators to keep out snow.
- Single left cargo pocket with 32 patch and zipper flap closure.
- 32 embossment at back pocket.
- Mesh lined pants for extra comfort.
- Articulated knees for clean movement.
- Velcro storm flap on both back pockets.
- Zippered hand pockets at side.
- Boot gusset for a baggy look with snaps to keep them out of the mud.
- Mesh lined vents at inner thigh.
- 80% nylon, 20% nylon.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: