More Details Pro skateboarder Kenny Anderson brings the Converse KA-Two to the table and it has a small removable friend along for the ride. The LUNARLON cushioning platform will help make this shoe one of the best in impact protection skate sneakers out there. Built with a black and white abrasion resistant Hammer II suede upper with a white Converse One Star logo on the outside and a black mesh lined One Star logo on the inside side wall. Seamless toe cap with perforations, a mesh tongue, and a triple stitched heel wrap with an extra white heel layer at the collar. Lightly padded collar and tongue offer just the right amount of cushion and support and the cup sole construction with gum rubber herringbone tread at the bottom will help keep your feet on the deck.
- Converse KA-Two Lunarlon Black & White Suede Skate Shoe.
- LUNARLON high impact cushioning removable footbed.
- Black Hammer II suede upper.
- Converse One Star logos in white and black mesh at the sidewalls.
- White cupsole construction.
- Black mesh tongue for ventilation.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue.
- Gum herringbone tread.
- Double stitched toe box.
- Perforated upper for breathability.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: