More Details The Karma girls snowboard boot from DC shoes is made to look and feel good for all your days on hill. Featuring a low profile sole, a rounder more feminine silhouette, anti microbial liner, and tons of fit options to keep your feet warm and comfortable. The Command Liner is a simple and effective lace up liner with multi density zones for a warm feel, superior support, and perfect fit . The DC Karma girls snowboard boot not only comes with tons of fit and comfort options, but also won't break your bank or your style.
- DC Karma 2013 black snowboard boot for girls.
- Durable black synthetic leather upper.
- Water resistant mesh panels.
- Padded neoprene tongue and calf areas.
- Abrasion resistant sticky rubber outsole.
- DC Command Liner with multi density zones, lace up closure, ankle j-bars for fit.
- Liner coated with Aegis anti-microbial spray to keep your boots less stinky.
- Direct Power Lacing provides power, leverage, and a better closure.
- Low profile outsole is a squishy and grippy lightweight sole.
- Available to US customers only.
I found that they ran slightly small compared to my regular shoe size, but you want them to be snug.
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like