- DVS Enduro Heir skate shoes.
- Durable black and grey nubuck upper.
- Subtle orange detailing.
- Cupsole construction.
- Extra padding in tongue and collar.
- Perforations at sidewalls, tongue and toe cap for breathability.
- Double stitched paneling.
- 180 degree air bag at heel.
- Custom metal DVS emblems on upper side wall.
- Silicone backed DVS logo embossments on heel and tongue.
- Extra grippy sole for added traction.
This is a nice shoe. It is super-durable! Only thing, it is much heavier than most skate shoes I've had. Good support for ankles, but can be too rigid when doing kickflips
(Posted on 3/28/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like