- DVS Tracker Heir white skate shoe.
- Zumiez Exclusive.
- Combination leather, nubuck and suede upper.
- Direct Injected TPR quarter logo detail.
- High density collar.
- Padded tongue for extra support and fit.
- Open-cell breathable mesh tongue.
- High impact insole and midsole unit.
- Removable footbed.
- Durable rubber outsole with Airbag.
- Custom white DVS logo at sides.
while walking, the sole of the shoes wasn't broken in or whatever, so my heals would pop out of the shoe a bit while i was walking.
the next day, i did a lot of walking, on a scavenger hunt, and i began to notice that my pinky toe's near the edge were being scuffed by the shoes. it began to get quite irritating and a bit painful.
i was glad to take these shoes off when i got home at lunch and wear my old nike 6.0's instead.
nike's I've bought never had either of these 2 issues.
i wore these shoes once and will never wear them again. that is the honest truth.
(Posted on 3/28/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like