- DVS Transom skate shoe.
- Nubuck and leather upper.
- Black on black design.
- Cupsole construction.
- Heavily padded collar and tongue.
- Impact support insole and midsole.
- Removable footbed.
- Triple stitching in ollie area.
- TPR (thermoplastic rubber) logos at tongue, sidewall and heel.
- Secret stash pocket in tongue.
- Light weight construction.
- DVS logo tag at mid foot.
these shoes may look bad to certain people, but I've never felt more comfortable in any other shoes while skating gaps or walking around with sore feet. P-Rods don't have anything on these shoes as far as impact support, and they even last like forever!
(Posted on 3/28/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like