- GNU 2014 Carbon Credit 153 snowboard.
- This is a 2014 Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- Banana Tech has continuous rocker from the middle to the tip and tail of the board.
- MagneTraction (TX) is a serrated edge that holds an edge better than standard edges.
- True twin shape for easy switch riding and tricks.
- Mervin Sustainable and homegrown A1 Aspen wood core.
- Co Extruded Topsheet for a forgiving and playful ride.
- Co Extruded base for easy maintenance.
- Award winning GNU reverse camber Banana board.
- Effective Edge: 116.
- Waist Width: 24.7.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.2.
- Flex Rating: 5/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 100-180 lbs.
- Graphics by Greg Gossel.
- Made in the USA by snowboarding weirdos with jobs.
- Available to US customers only.
from beginner to expert level, they board has what it takes to help you improve
(Posted on 4/10/14)
amazing board to just start out and keep for a very long while
(Posted on 4/5/14)
(Posted on 3/28/14)
Agreat board and investment that can help get you from beginner to expert
(Posted on 3/27/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like