More Details The Carroll 5 skate shoe from Lakai in the light blue and grey canvas is a all out skate shoe made for shredding the streets or local park. Featuring a durable suede upper in light blue, a low-profile silhouette, and light padding that won't take away board feel. Designed and tested by legendary Lakai pro skateboarder Mike Carroll to his exact specifications so you know they are ready to shred. The Mike Carroll 5 from Lakai is a great pair of shoes for skating, chilling, or anything else you can do on your feet.
- Lakai Mike Carroll 5 signature skate shoe from Lakai.
- Vulcanized construction.
- Lightly padded collar and tongue.
- Tacky white rubber outsole.
- Durable suede upper.
- Tongue gusset that keeps your tongue in place.
- Molded PU shock absorbing insole.
- Tested and approved by legendary Lakai pro Mike Carroll.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: