More Details Travis "T.Rice" Rice is by far the most celebrated snowboarder of this modern era for his epic movies, his big mountain events, and his ability to ride better than everyone on any terrain. That being said the 150 Lib Tech T.Rice pro-model snowboard is an all terrain freestyle board that was designed for any type of riding you can imagine. The Lib TRice board features Lib Tech's C2 Banana Tech with Magnetraction that gives you ultimate edge control, tons of pop, and extra float in the pow, the Axis inversion fiberglass is lighter and snappier than others, and the twin blunt jib shape will keep you happy no matter which way you ride. Lib takes their EnviroMental design seriously using water based inks on the graphics, Bio Bean top sheets instead of plastic, and recycle much of the waste from their boards. Whether you are jumping over a mountain valley, or just a falling down slow sign the Travis Rice pro model Lib Tech T.Rice 150 snowboard is going to pop, turn, and land like it was made to do it.
Shop all snowboards that are a Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- Lib Tech T. Rice 150 snowboard.
- Travis Ricespro model snowboard.
- C2 Banana Tech with Power Magnetraction (C2 BTX).
- Blunt nosed twin shape.
- Bio-plastic top sheet made from castor beans.
- Columbian Gold core that is lighter, stronger, and has better response.
- Axis Inversion Fiberglass uses technology Lib doesn't even understand.
- Sintered base that is faster and harder.
- Carl Smith & Mike Parillo custom artwork.
- Effective Edge: 114.
- Waist Width: 24.7.
- Sidecut Radius: 7.8.
- Flex Rating: 5/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 80 lbs and above.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood snowboard.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
See what Transworld Snowboarding has to say about the
Good Wood Award winner Lib Tech Travis Rice Snowboard:
super sick right here
(Posted on 6/8/13)
Can't wait to rock this board
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: