- Lib Tech TRS 159 snowboard.
- C2 Banana Tech with Power Magnetraction (C2 BTX).
- True twin shape.
- Colombian Gold core that is lighter, stronger, and has better response.
- Power Transfer sidewalls use the wood's grain for better pop, power, and control.
- Volcano Organic Basalt and fiberglass combo for smooth & responsive ride.
- TNT base that is fast and easy to maintain.
- Effective Edge: 119.
- Waist Width: 25.3.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.32.
- Flex Rating: 6/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 140 lbs and above.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood snowboard.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
See what Transworld Snowboarding has to say about the
Good Wood Award winner Lib Tech TRS Snowboard:
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like