More Details The Mercer Pendulum 39" longboard complete is exactly what you need for super fast, fun times and uber smooth lines! The Mercer Pendulum 39" Drop Through longboard complete features a custom Mercer Longboards "Mercer" palindrome bottom graphic, a super sturdy, concave heavy 8-ply maple construction for major durability, Compound 10" reverse trucks in the matte black colorway for extraordinary turns, and 72mm Mercer 78a soft wheels in a black colorway for exceptional traction and major speed. Components such as trucks, wheels, and bearings may differ in color from what is shown. The Mercer Pendulum 39" Drop Through longboard complete is great for getting around town, at work or on campus, cuttin' some tight slalom corners, catching some major speed on a downhill and of course, just steady cruising! The Mercer Pendulum 39" Drop Through longboard comes fully assembled and ready to roll right out of the box!
- Mercer Pendulum 39" Drop Through longboard complete.
- Custom Mercer Longboards "Mercer" palindrome graphic.
- Die-cut Mercer Longboards logo graphic visible on top of board.
- Compound 10" reverse trucks.
- 72mm Mercer soft 78a cruiser wheels.
- 608RS Abec-5 bearings.
- Mercer 1" super tough hardware.
- Black grip tape applied with die-cut Mercer Longboards graphic.
- Components such as trucks, wheels, and bearings may differ in color from what is shown.
- Length: 39".
- Width: 10".
- Wheelbase: 29.5".
- Comes fully assembled and ready to roll right out of the box.
- Available in the US only.
Where i live, i had some long stretches of road and also some mellow hills. I just got it yesterday and i've tried all simple basics with it. It has a slow start for carves, but gain a bit of speed and it'll get easier for those carves and turns. The bearings already with it are nice, but i still decided to switch to my pair of reds. I tried two different hills, and this board rides quite nicely on both. The flex isn't too deep but its quite snappy so if you bounce a bit, it can take it. The board itself is quite a nice, mellow downhill and good cruising board. I don't slide on longboards so i'm not to sure on how this board wll take it. Since i just got int longboarding and i've only tried 4 boards, this one has got to be my second favorite, or even tied for first.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
Carves wicked nice.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like