ZUMIEZ '#CAKECAM' CONTEST
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Zumiez X Neff '#CakeCam" Contest (the "Contest") begins at 12:01 p.m., October 15, 2013 and ends at 11:59 p.m. November 4, 2013. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Pacific Daylight Time ("PDT").
2. ELIGIBILITY. The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of thirteen (13). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. If the winner is under the age of 18, the winner's parent or legal guardian must give consent. Employees, directors, officers, agents and consultants of Zumiez Inc. or Neff (collectively, the "Sponsor(s)"), their advertising and promotion agencies involved with this promotion, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families and persons living in their households are not eligible to enter the Contest. The contest shall be staged in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and are void to the extent they are not in compliance.
By entering, participants release Sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, employees and agents from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the contest or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of the Prize provided pursuant to the Contest.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There is one way to enter the Contest:
A. Instagram photo submission Customers will have the ability to submit entries for the contest on Instagram by hash tagging videos with #CakeCam. Instagram is in no way sponsoring, endorsing, administrating or associated with the contest in any way. Entrants must submit a video during the contest period. Minors under the age of 18 who are selected to receive a Prize will also be required to provide the Sponsors with a Parental Permission Form, which will be sent to the parent/legal guardian's email address. The Form must include a parent's or legal guardian's signature and must be returned by mail or fax to an address or fax number provided on the Form within seven (7) days of notification in order to be eligible to receive a Prize.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A HIGH VOLUME OF ENTRIES VIA INSTAGRAM, OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE SYSTEM, MAY RESULT IN TEMPORARY INABILITY TO ENTER THE CONTEST OR A DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES SUCH THAT YOUR ENTRY IS NOT RECEIVED IN TIME TO PARTICIPATE. SPONSORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE SHOULD ANY ENTRY NOT BE RECEIVED DUE TO SUCH DELAYS.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the methods set forth in section 3, the authorized account holder of the instagram account used to enter, if applicable, will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of an account is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an account by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning accounts
4. PRIZES. Four (4) total winners will be selected by administrator and representatives of Zumiez and Neff taking place on or about October 18, October 25, November 1 and November 4, 2013 from all eligible entries received. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No purchase of any kind is necessary in order to enter the Contest or win any prize, and chances of winning are not enhanced by making any purchases.
Approximate retail value of each prize package is $206.65. It includes the full Neff x Aoki collection consisting of six (6) t-shirts and one (1) hooded sweatshirt.
Winners are solely responsible for any and all taxes on the Prize, as well as any and all expenses relative to participation in the Contest or incident to receiving the prizes not specified herein. All prizes are "As Is" and no prize substitutions are allowed except at sole discretion of the Sponsors. Prizes are not transferable. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute Prizes with prizes of equal or greater value, if Prizes become unavailable for any reason. Any portion of the Prizes not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant, or other person or entity furnishing service, products, or accommodations as a part of the Prize packages, since Sponsors are merely independent suppliers of the Prize and are not in any way related to the other suppliers. Sponsors shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee Sponsors or (4) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsors.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS. If Prize winners have not attained the age of majority in state of residence, the Prize will be awarded in name of prize winner's parent or guardian. Entry into the Contest shall be deemed as authorization for Sponsors and their advertising, press and marketing agencies to use, and publish the winner's proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state and announce winner's name, home city and state in any media to promote Sponsors and the promotion without additional compensation. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a Prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in Sponsors' sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized accountholder of the email account. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person or email address that Sponsors determine to be in violation of any term contained in these Rules. By accepting a Prize, winners also release Sponsors, their directors, officers, agents, employees, officers and consultants and their marketing and promotion agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsors are not responsible for misdirected mail, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Contest is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Contest and, in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Potential winner will be notified within approximately 24 hours after drawing by Instagram and may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where legal). If potential winner does not reply to such notification, the notification is undeliverable after up to three (3) attempts and/or the Affidavit and Releases are not returned as instructed within seven (7) days of their transmission, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing.
In the event that a potential winner is a minor under the age of 18, his/her parent or legal guardian will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return via fax or to an address designated in said email, a Parental Permission Form (signifying permission for the minor to be declared a potential winner) as well as the Affidavit and Releases. In the event that this notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsors will attempt to re-send up to three (3) times. If the Parental Permission Form, the Affidavit, and Releases are not returned within seven (7) days of their transmission, or should the email after three (3) attempts be returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in Sponsors' sole discretion. All responsibilities of a minor will be assumed by his/her parent/legal guardian.
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Contest.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. For a copy of the winners' names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before January 1, 2014 to: Zumiez x Neff #CakeCam Contest, 4001 204th Street SW, Lynwood, WA 98036.
9. SPONSORS. The sponsors for this Contest are Zumiez Inc. 4001 204th Street SW, Lynwood, WA 98036 and Neff 1230 Calle Suerte Camarillo, CA 93012 (collectively, the "Sponsors"). Steve Aoki is not a sponsor of this contest. Zumiez and Neff agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Steve Aoki from any and all claims, suits, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses asserted against or incurred by Steve Aoki by reason or, or arising out of or occurring in connection with the #CakeCam Zumiez/Neff promotion, except for cases in which Steve Aoki has been grossly negligent or has acted with willful misconduct.
- ROOT CATALOG>DEFAULT CATEGORY