More Details Is it a coat or a sleeping bag or a blanket? It's all of the above. The Poler black Napsack features zippered shoulder holes to stick your arms out, a hood with drawstrings for extra warmth, two button pockets and chest pocket with a media hole for your cords, and an open cinchable bottom so you can stick your legs out and wear the Napsack as a puffy jacket. This versatile sleeping bag is rated up to 50 degrees so you can stay warm and comfy where ever your sleeping. Lounge in it or sleep in it, the Poler black Napsack gives you the versatility to never have to get out of your bag.
- Poler Black Napsack.
- Black half-zip sleeping bag.
- Two button pockets.
- Chest pocket with media hole.
- Zipper closure at shoulders to stick arms out.
- Hood with drawstrings.
- Open bottom with cinch to wear as a coat.
- Medium size: Shoulder 29", Hood 15", Body 73", Foot 26".
- Synthetic soft microfiber body.
- Leather tabs to cinch hood.
- Rated to approximately 50 degrees.
Have you ever been really comfortable? If you, like me, had thought you had, slap one of these bad boys on and relearn the true meaning of comfort. i love my knapsack.
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like