More Details A team favorite for years the Ride Kink 152 is back at it again for the 2013 snowboard season. With all your favorite Ride tech the Kink features Slimewalls made of urethane for a smooth ride and impact absorption, the Cleave Edge that is thicker than your average for less cracking, a twin rocker shape that is flat between the contact points, biaxial glass for a buttery ride, and a low maintenance Fusion base. From presses to big ollies the Ride Kink 152 snowboard is a great bet if you want a fun twin tip park board.
- Ride Kink 152 park snowboard.
- Twin shape with Twin Rocker that is flat up to the contact points for a catch free ride.
- Thin Con construction takes weight out of the tips and tails.
- Foundation tuned core with a forgiving flex.
- Biaxial glass laminates.
- Fusion 1500 base.
- Slimewalls 85a urethane sidewalls absorb impact.
- Cleave Edge is thicker and stronger for rail or rock riding.
- Flex rating: 5/10.
- Effective Edge: 121.
- Waist Width: 25.1.
- Sidecut radius: 8.45.
- Suggested rider weight: 125-175.
- Available to US customers only.
Check out the new Twin Rocker from Ride Snowboards:
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: