- Ride Snowboards Buckwild 159 twin tip park snowboard.
- Wide snowboard for riders with size 11 boot and larger.
- Twin shape and flex for switch and regular park riding.
- Slimewalls are urethane sidewalls for a smooth ride and impact absorption.
- Twin Rocker is micro rocker that is flat to contact points for a catch free ride.
- Pop Rods 2.0 flat carbon rods in the tip and tail.
- Thin Con construction for less weight in the tip and tail.
- Carbon array 3 laminates give power from the binding to the edge.
- Cleave Edge add 50% more steel for better durability.
- Hybrid glass has triaxial glass on the top and biaxial on bottom for a perfect blend.
- Fusion 4000 sintered base is faster and harder.
- The Die Cut Base is color swapping, color may vary from photo.
- Flex rating: 6/10.
- Effective Edge: 124.1.
- Waist Width: 26.2.
- Side Cut Radius: 8.1.
- Suggested Rider Weight: 140 - 190 lbs.
- Available to US customers only.
Check out the new Twin Rocker from Ride Snowboards:
this is a sweet board
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like