More Details The 2013 Rome Artifact Rocker snowboard is a perfect board for shredding the park, streets, or log ride. This season the Artifact Rocker features an inline fiberglass HotRod that runs from under your binding all the way to the tip and tail for added pop and response. The Artifact Rocker has JIB POP camber shape that is flat between the inserts that transitions to reverse camber up to the nose and tail. This makes for a playful ride and locked in presses. The quick rip sidecut adds a couple extra contact points and gives rider a looser shorter ride at low speeds and a bigger stable ride at high speeds. A low maintenance impact extruded base for extra durability and bi-axial construction make this a consistent and smooth ride.
The Rome Artifact Rocker is just right for sunny park laps, backcountry pole jams, nose presses, and pow days in the park. A favorite jib board for much of the Rome snowboard team including LNP, Johnny Lazz, and the Rome Am Army. The 2013 Rome Artifact Rocker 144 is a great choice for a daily jib stick.
- Rome Artifact Rocker 2013 Snowboard.
- 144cm snowboard.
- True twin shape.
- Very playful flex.
- Park and jib board.
- Standard width jib board.
- JibPop Rocker: Flat between the inserts that transitions to rocker in the nose and tail.
- QuickRip Sidecut Technology: Lets the board ride responsive and short at slow speeds, and longer with better edge hold at higher speeds.
- Hot Rods: A single fiberglass rod running from under the binding into the tip or tail for extra pop.
- Impact Core Matrix: Made of 40% wood fiber for a smooth and environmentally friendly flex.
- StraightBiax Laminate: A weave of fiberglass with a layer going from tip to tail and another from edge to edge.
- Impact Base: Easy to maintain extruded base with improved abrasion resistance that will take a full season's beatings.
- Glass Impact Plates: A mix of Kevlar, basalt, and glass plate right under your foot for reducing compression and increasing torque to the edge.
- Waist Width: 244mm.
- Effective Edge: 1110mm.
- Sidecut Radius: 7.0 m.
- Suggested rider weight: 75 - 125lbs.
- Suggested boot range: Men's 6-10.
- Made in Austria.
- Available to US customers only.
- Color swapping base, colors may vary.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: