More Details The 2013 Rome Reverb Rocker 157 snowboard has everything you need to rip the entire mountain from park to peak. This season's Reverb Rocker features an inline fiberglass HotRod that is placed under your binding and goes all the way to the tip and tail for added pop and response. The Reverb Rocker has MTN POP camber that is rocker between the inserts and transitions to positive camber into the nose and tail. This rocker profile gets your nose out of the snow, gives you more pop, and adds another . The quick rip sidecut adds a couple extra contact points and gives rider a looser shorter ride at low speeds and a bigger stable ride at high speeds. A sintered base make for a quick and smooth ride while the basalt plates under foot help absorb vibration and add torque for quick edge to edge response.
The Rome Reverb Rocker 157 is just right for sunny park laps, backcountry bowls, nose presses, and pow days in the trees. A true all mountain board for any rider who wants to shred everything the mountain has.
- 2013 Rome Reverb Rocker 157 snowboard.
- 157cm snowboard.
- True twin shape.
- More powerful flex.
- All mountain board.
- MTNPOP Rocker: Rocker between the inserts and positive camber extending to the nose and tail.
- QuickRip Sidecut Technology: Lets the board ride responsive and short at slow speeds, and longer with better edge hold at higher speeds.
- Hot Rods: A single fiberglass rod running from under the binding into the tip or tail for extra pop.
- Pop Core Matrix: Low density wood in two zones for a lightweight build.
- StraightBiax Laminate: A weave of fiberglass with a layer going from tip to tail and another from edge to edge.
- SinterTrue Base: A harder and faster base that is able to absorb more wax than an extruded base.
- Basalt Impact Plates: Basalt plate right under your foot for reducing compression and increasing torque to the edge.
- Waist Width: 254mm.
- Effective Edge: 1220mm.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.2m.
- Tip and Tail Width: 295.8mm.
- Suggested rider weight: 120 - 185lbs.
- Suggested boot range: Men's 9-11.
- Made in Austria.
- Available to US customers only.
- Color swapping base, colors may vary.
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: