- 2013 Roxy Ally BTX 143cm Snowboard.
- Developed with Roxy pro rider, Kjersti Buass.
- Girls snowboard from Roxy.
- Girls all mountain freestyle snowboard.
- Directional-Twin, progressive freestyle shape.
- BTX technology.
- Banana-Traction, Banana and flat cambers mixed with Magnetraction serrated edges.
- Light Alloy core.
- 5 SW Sidewalls have an Ultra High Molecular Weight exterior made from soy-based elastomer laminated to 5 internal wood layers.
- Biaxial fibers.
- Flex: 4.
- Contact Length: 108 cm.
- Sidecut Radius: 7.9 m.
- Waist Width: 23.7.
- Suggested Rider weight: 70-130 lbs.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood snowboard.
- Made In USA by Mervin Manufacuring.
See what Transworld Snowboarding has to say about the
Good Wood Award winner Roxy Ally Snowboard:
Absolutely love this board. My only issue with it was a quick fix..the 90° edge it comes with is a bit too grippy for my style of riding and made it difficult to carve. A simple filing down to 88° made the board ride like a dream!
(Posted on 6/9/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like