More Details Developed with Roxy pro rider, Kjersti Buass the 2013 Ally snowboard from Roxy. The 143cm Ally girls snowboard has Directional Twin shape for the progressing all mountain freestyler! With it's BTX technology the Ally snowboard rules the slopes with Banana-Traction reverse and flat cambers mixed with Magnetraction serrated edges for enhanced control and stability to progress your skills. Built with a Light Alloy core, the Roxy Ally girls snowboard is light enough for anyone to handle, but tough enough for the pros.
Shop all snowboards that are a Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- 2013 Roxy Ally BTX 143cm Snowboard.
- Developed with Roxy pro rider, Kjersti Buass.
- Girls snowboard from Roxy.
- Girls all mountain freestyle snowboard.
- Directional-Twin, progressive freestyle shape.
- BTX technology.
- Banana-Traction, Banana and flat cambers mixed with Magnetraction serrated edges.
- Light Alloy core.
- 5 SW Sidewalls have an Ultra High Molecular Weight exterior made from soy-based elastomer laminated to 5 internal wood layers.
- Biaxial fibers.
- Flex: 4.
- Contact Length: 108 cm.
- Sidecut Radius: 7.9 m.
- Waist Width: 23.7.
- Suggested Rider weight: 70-130 lbs.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood snowboard.
- Made In USA by Mervin Manufacuring.
See what Transworld Snowboarding has to say about the
Good Wood Award winner Roxy Ally Snowboard:
Absolutely love this board. My only issue with it was a quick fix..the 90° edge it comes with is a bit too grippy for my style of riding and made it difficult to carve. A simple filing down to 88° made the board ride like a dream!
(Posted on 6/9/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like