- Roxy Spring Break 10K girls 2014 snowboard pants.
- Slim fit.
- Grey colorway.
- 10,000mm waterproof rating.
- 10,000g breathability.
- Fully taped seams.
- Taffeta lining with micro polar fleece knees and inner waist.
- Velcro waist adjustment with belt loops.
- Velcro, zipper, snap button, and hook front fly closure.
- Snap button bottom leg gussets.
- PU taffeta boot gaiters with Lycra stretch panel.
- Two zipper and snap button pockets.
- Double Velcro flap back pockets.
- Mesh lined inner leg vents.
- Roxy hardware throughout.
- Shell: 97% polyester, 3% spandex.
- Lining: 100% polyester.
These are great pants. They are very warm and the material is great. They also look just as they are pictured. The only negative is the sizing. I am usually a size medium in Roxy snowboard pants. These definitely run small. I am usually a size 28-29 waist and a medium was like wearing super skinny jeans. I could barely button them. I had to return for an XL just to be on the safe side, since I will be layering. I am excited to wear these for an upcoming snowboard trip in Colorado!!!
(Posted on 3/28/14)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like