- Aperture Guys snowboarding jacket.
- 10,000mm waterproof rating.
- Grey body and hood with black sleeves.
- Mid-high fleece-lined collar and adjustable hood.
- Two front zip hand pockets and one chest zip pocket.
- Adjustable hem and cuffs.
- Mesh lined interior.
- Clear ID pocket.
- MP3 player pocket with headphone capability.
- Built in powder-skirt with jacket-to-pant interface.
- Mesh lined goggle pocket.
- Under arm ventilation zips.
- 100% polyester.
how warm is this jacket? and is there a mesh lining when you open the vents under your arms or does it just open up to your body? any comments will be extremely helpful.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
Got this jacket it's really warm and comfy, and theirs no lining when you open the vents witch sucks. But over all good jacket
(Posted on 6/8/13)
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like