More Details The neon orange Ripley men's men's snowboard jacket is a simple lightly insulated snowboarding jacket that has tons of DC style and is sure to keep you warm all day. The guys snow shell provides layered weather protection with 10,000mm waterproofing and 10,000gm breathability with 40 grams of insulation that will let you ride day in and day out. The Ripley boasts critically taped seams, lycra wrist gators, and a built in snow-skirt to keep snow and moisture out of your jacket. There is a large DC Shoe Co logo down the right side and the hood is adjustable and lined to keep you protected. The Ripley 10k men's snowboarding jacket from DC Snow is a great jacket whether you are filming your video part or just playing in the snow.
Check out all of our Guys Snowboard Pants and get a whole new kit.
- DC Ripley neon orange snowboarding jacket.
- ExoTex Series.
- 10,000mm waterproofing and 10,000gm breathability.
- Critically taped seams and waterproofed zippers.
- Dual color blue and white zippers.
- Elastic bottom hem for a fitted look.
- Mesh lined zipped pit zips.
- Lycra wrist gators and snap away snow-skirt.
- Media pocket with inner headphone port.
- 40 gram polyester insulating fill.
- 100% polyester shell and lining.
I am happy with the coat.. But got it dirty the first week and put bleach on it on accident..whoops not gonna do that on any other new coat..but still a nice coat. I get a lot of compliments daily.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like