More Details The Re:Flex Burton Cobrashark! bindings in black are a park specific binding with a better flexing baseplate that is actually stronger than normal for better style and a longer lasting ride. The Re:Flex technology cuts out any unneeded material and gives you better board flex as well. The black Cobrashark! bindings have all the options and adjustments that you have come to expect from Burton bindings. With single component winged highbacks, Micro FLAD forward lean adjustment for on hill adjustments, Smooth Glide buckles to get in and out quickly, pre curved Asym Superstrap heel straps giving you ultimate boot to binding interface, Primo Capstrap toestrap for a perfect boot hold, single component Park blend glass & nylon composite baseplate, and a reground composite baseplate to reduce factory waste. The 2013 black Burton Cobrashark! Re:Flex are park bindings made for big stomps, far out tweaks, and any other abuse you can throw their way.
- Burton black Cobrashark! snowboard bindings 2013.
- Park Blend baseplate has a softer flex and added strength.
- Single component winged high back.
- Micro FLAD tool less forward lean adjustment with for on the fly adjustments.
- Asym Superstrap ankle strap and Primo Capstrap toe strap for a perfect fit.
- Smooth Glide buckles for easy entry and exit.
- Re:Flex baseplate is lighter and gives improves board flex.
- Re-ground materials in baseplate to reduce weight.
- Response: 5.
- Lifetime warranty on baseplate.
- Available to US customers only.
presses come with ease when riding these bindings.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: