- Burton Freestyle 2013 black binding.
- Lightweight and strong polycarbonate baseplate.
- Single component high back that is light and has perfect flex.
- MicroFLAD forward lean adjustment and rotating high back adjustment.
- Smooth Glide buckles only take a few clicks to cinch.
- EVA baseplate cushioning.
- 3D molded EVA Lushstrap and Adaptastrap that can be a Capstrap or over foot.
- Available to US customers only.
Nice and simple bindings for beginners. Once you start going bigger though I would advise getting new bindings. I cased a landing off a medium sized jump and one of my toe straps came undone.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
Good cheap bindings for beginners, durable
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like