More Details Part of the next generation of performance snowboard bindings, the Union Atlas bindings are ready for your next day of pow turns, jibbing and hot lapping. Built with the Union baseplate lifetime guarantee, Atlas bindings feature Stage III Atlas base for the best performance-to-weight ratio on the market. Multi-Zone highbacks with Shift on the Fly forward lean provide the best flex and tweakability where you need it and support otherwise - no highback bite here! The highbacks on the Atlas get even better because of their asymm/symmetrical design that combines the total freedom of movement you need in the air with strategic support for landings. With durable magnesium buckles and multi-layered straps, you'll never have issues strapping in or staying secure. Appropriate to Union style, the bright metallic blue Atlas delivers total functionality in its lightweight, comfortable, supportive binding design.
- Union Atlas 2013 snowboard bindings.
- Metallic blue colorway with white accents.
- Stage III Atlas Base with Dupont Zytel St.
- Asymm/Symmetrical Atlas Highbacks are comfortable, lightweight and responsive.
- Shift on the Fly forward lean.
- Dual Density EVA Bushings.
- Extruded aluminum heelcups.
- NEW 3D Direct Connect strap system evenly distributes pressure.
- Multi-layer tapered strap core.
- NEW magnesium buckles are 2x lighter and 4x stronger.
- Universal disks.
- NEW Open toe straps.
- Dual density toe ramps.
- Grade 8.8 hardware.
- Lifetime Warranty Base.
- Available to US customers only.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: