More Details Set out on your next mission with the amped up Union Contact snowboard bindings in vibrant green and red. Built for hard charging riders the Contact Pro bindings are supped up with Dupont Zytel St Nylon baseplates and highbacks, and anodized aluminum heelcups. The dual zone EVA bushings have two separate zones for dampening underfoot while covering minimal board surface and offering superior board flex. Other features include high-performance, comfortable ankle and toe straps that keep your feet locked in and on point, and anodized aluminum heelcups to reinforce the already bombproof apparatus. Lightweight and un-restricting, the Union Contact snowboarding bindings are ready to shred like never before.
- Union Contact 2013 snowboard bindings.
- Green and red colorway.
- NEW Fusion Highbacks.
- Contact Base made of Dupont Zytel ST.
- Injected Dual Zone EVA Bushings.
- Extruded Anodized Aluminum heelcups.
- Shift-on-the-Fly forward lean.
- NEW 3D Direct-Connect Strap System.
- Multi-layer strap core.
- Tool-free size adjustment.
- Aluminum buckles.
- Universal disks.
- NEW toe cup design.
- Grade 8.8 hardware.
- Lifetime Warranty Base.
- Available to US customers only.
Love the colors!
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: