More Details Get on the best built binding on the market without breaking your piggy bank with the Union DLX black snowboard bindings. With lightweight Stage I baseplates made of incredibly strong Dupont Zytel ST, unbeatable extruded aluminum heelcup the DLX bindings hold up to any challenge you take on. The Injected EVA bushings allow a superior flex and soft landing thanks to their lightweight cushioning. Plus, the DLX universal disks are compatible with all board types, including the Burton exclusive Channel system. Ride free and ride forever with the built to last Union DLX snowboard bindings.
- Union DLX 2013 snowboard bindings.
- Black colorway with white accents.
- Stage I Base made of Dupont Zytel ST.
- Multi-Zone Dupont Zytel St.
- Injected EVA bushings.
- Extruded aluminum heelcups.
- Quick adjust forward lean.
- Tool-free size adjustment.
- NEW Direct-Connect strap system.
- Aluminum buckles.
- Steel cage.
- Universal disks.
- Grade 8.8 hardware.
- Lifetime Warranty Base.
- Available to US customers only.
Built to last and have a guarantee on them if they don't. Front strap can be used as either a toe strap or regular strap.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like