- Nike Vapen snowboard boot for girls 2013.
- Black and white colorway.
- Full length phylon midsole and outsole with polyurethane cushioning.
- Full length internal backstay.
- Kaiju style webbing lace loops for quick tightening.
- Built on Kaiju last.
- Flex notch on shell provides a flex option without ruining your boots.
- Heat moldable liner for custom molded fit.
- Baxa internal lacing harness system, something like a Roman sandal.
- Traditional lacing system.
- Flex Rating - 3.
- Available to US customers only.
Check out the Nike pro team in action in the Nike Snowboarding Project :
I bought these for my sister and she literally hasn't taken them off for the entire day. We're in Whistler and she's sitting in them right now. It's going on hour 11.
They're beautifully snug, not bulky or clunky, and pinch perfectly at the heel providing you with a great grip and stable support. Considering these are one of the few Women's boots in the Nike SB line, they do amazing, despite the fact that Beggars can't be Choosers!!! I would caution buyers that these boots fit a bit smaller than you would expect an average size to.
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like