- Capita Black Snowboard of Death 159 2013 snowboard.
- All mountain board.
- Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- Freeride FK has a raised camber platform and elevated contact points.
- Flat Kick Technology for quick edge turns.
- P2 Superlight Core is lightweight and versatile with high performance return of energy.
- Custom Weave Basalt Fiberglass configuration with a resin and glass application for a lighter board with higher energy returns.
- 4x20mm Basalt V Tech reinforcements for retained power and pop.
- Wax infused rotation sintered speed base made of compressed ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene for high speed shredding.
- New Age Directional Sidecut with Death Grip reverse sidecut arc in the midsection.
- Silkscreened + Die Cut Base Graphics.
- PLT Topsheet technology.
- 360 Degree steel edges.
- Full ABS Sidewalls with silkscreened graphics.
- 4x2 inserts.
- Aluminum logo base inlay.
- Flex rating: 6.5/10.
- Effective edge: 122.5 cm.
- Waist width: 25.6 cm.
- Sidecut: 8.5>1.5>7.9 m.
See what Transworld Snowboarding has to say about the
Good Wood Award winner Capita Black Snowboard of Death:
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like