More Details The GNU Carbon Credit 153 BTX snowboard is an Eco-friendly twin tip snowboard that has been a go to deck for rippers of all skill levels for years now! The GNU Carbon Credit Series board features Mervin's Banana Tech (B)which is an award winning reverse camber tech the gives you rocker between your feet all the way to the tip and tail giving you a playful ride that rides slightly bigger than normal. The combo of Banana rocker and Magne-Traction gives you an award winning ride that won't disappoint. Built with an Mervin sustainable wood core that uses a renewable forest that regenerates every season specifically for snowboards. Featuring biaxial glass, red graphic highlights, and a twin shape the GNU Carbon Credit 153 board is everything you need for a fun day in the park without hang ups or wasteful processes.
- GNU 2013 Carbon Credit 153 snowboard.
- Banana Tech is a continuous rocker from between your bindings to the tip and tail.
- MagneTraction (TX) has a wavy edge that turns ice into powder.
- True twin shape for easy switch riding and tricks.
- Mervin Sustainable wood core with GNU's own homegrown wood.
- Biaxial glass top sheet for a forgiving and playful ride.
- Award winning GNU reverse camber Banana board.
- Red base color and top sheet.
- Effective Edge: 116.
- Waist Width: 24.7.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.2.
- Flex Rating: 5/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 100-180 lbs.
- Graphics by Pinski.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
Bought the 156 Carbon Credit and love it! It's great in everything from deep pow tree runs to jumps and jibs. Plenty of flex but stable.
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like