- Gnu 2013 Carbon Credit 153 snowboard.
- Banana Tech is a continuous rocker from between your bindings to the tip and tail.
- MagneTraction (TX) has a wavy edge that turns ice into powder.
- True twin shape for easy switch riding and tricks.
- Mervin Sustainable wood core with Gnu's own homegrown wood.
- Biaxial glass top sheet for a forgiving and playful ride.
- Award winning Gnu reverse camber Banana board.
- Red base color and top sheet.
- Effective Edge: 116.
- Waist Width: 24.7.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.2.
- Flex Rating: 5/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 100-180 lbs.
- Graphics by Pinski.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
Bought the 156 Carbon Credit and love it! It's great in everything from deep pow tree runs to jumps and jibs. Plenty of flex but stable.
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like