- Gnu 2013 Carbon Credit 159 wide snowboard.
- Wide Gnu snowboard.
- Banana Tech is a continuous rocker from between your bindings to the tip and tail.
- MagneTraction (TX) has a wavy edge that turns ice into powder.
- True twin shape for easy switch riding.
- Mervin Sustainable wood core with Gnu's own homegrown wood.
- Biaxial glass top sheet for a forgiving and playful ride.
- Award winning Gnu reverse camber Banana board.
- Red base color and top sheet.
- Effective Edge: 121.
- Waist Width: 26.7.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.4.
- Flex Rating: 6/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 130-250 lbs.
- Graphics by Pinski.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
(Posted on 6/9/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like