More Details The Lib Tech Total Ripper Series TRS 167 C2 BTX snowboard is a twin tip all terrain freestyle snowboard for anyone looking to rip the whole mountain like Lib Technologies pro riders Eric Jackson and Blair Habenicht. The Lib TRS board features Lib Tech's C2 Banana Tech with Magnetraction that gives you ultimate edge control, tons of pop, some extra float in the pow, and rides a bit bigger than it's size. Featuring Basalt volcanic organic pop construction, Colombian Gold core, and Power Transfer internal sidewalls for better response. Lib Tech has takes their EnviroMental design seriously by mixing basalt with their fiberglass for less chemicals, water based incs for their graphics, and recycle much of the waste from their boards. The Lib Tech TRS 167 snowboard has been in the Lib line for years and has won countless awards making this board a true Total Ripper's board.
Shop all snowboards that are a Transworld Good Wood Winner.
- Lib Tech TRS 167 snowboard.
- C2 Banana Tech with Power Magnetraction (C2 BTX).
- True twin shape.
- Colombian Gold core that is lighter, stronger, and has better response.
- Power Transfer sidewalls use the wood's grain for better pop, power, and control.
- Volcano Organic Basalt and fiberglass combo for smooth & responsive ride.
- TNT base that is fast and easy to maintain.
- Effective Edge: 127.
- Waist Width: 26.3.
- Sidecut Radius: 8.5.
- Flex Rating: 7/10.
- Suggested rider weight: 155 lbs and above.
- 2013 Transworld Good Wood snowboard.
- Made in the USA by snowboarders.
- Available to US customers only.
See what Transworld Snowboarding has to say about the
Good Wood Award winner Lib Tech TRS Snowboard:
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like
Categories This Product Is In: