- Thirtytwo Lashed snowboard boots.
- Comfort fit Level 3 liner.
- Independent eye-stays for a full wrap feel.
- Heat moldable liner.
- 3D molded tongue for a custom rider fit.
- Internal liner lacing system with lace lock.
- Cushioned Level 2 footbed.
- Available to US customers only.
- *Limited quantities available on Outlet Products at this price.
- All products are brand new but may be shopworn or have missing packaging.
- Zumiez stands behind the quality of this product and it may be exchanged under the return policy .
Link to Packages N/A
Kinda got stuck with this bad boy because I was sick of my crap boots. Before, I never gave my boots thought. I had a $#!T pair of 5150's. It was always about the board/bindings set up.
When I decided enough was enough and I was gonna get some new boots, I decided to cheap out, and got hooked up cheap with these from a friend who won a free pair of Vans at a contest at one of out local shops.
Slipped them on, and I finally knew what I was missing.
I'm primarily a park guy, so I got lucky these boots were the one's he had when he won.
Perfect support in the ankle, amazing at shock absorbing - less problematic stomping. Flawless motion transfer from me to my board thanks to stiffness in all the right places. Kept my feet warm, kept them dry, and have yet to fail me in any way.
Final Verdict. Buy this boot if you want to rip up some rails and kickers... or, hell, anything else!
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like