More Details The first shoe made specifically for skateboarding, the Vans Era Pro was designed by pioneer Tony Alva in 1977 as a modified Classic Authentic. The new take on perfection was adding padding around the ankle and in the heel cup for extra support while using durable suede and double stitching in those high abrasion areas. This 2tone black and walnut skate shoe has a vulcanized outsole, waffle tread, combination canvas and suede upper, and a low top silhouette for old school skate style from Vans.
The sizes shown are in men's.Find your Vans shoe size.
Check out all black Vans here.
- Vans Era Pro black/walnut skate shoe.
- Combination canvas and suede upper.
- Suede overlays at toe cap and heel cap.
- Double stitched in the high abrasion areas.
- Waffle tread.
- Vulcanized outsole construction.
- Cushioned footbed.
- Lightly padded collar.
- Metal eyelets.
- Walnut gum sole.
- Note: Sizes shown are in men's. For women's, go down 1.5 sizes.
Best shoes ever i still skate them i have for like at least 3 months worth every penny
(Posted on 6/9/13)
alwayswanted some vans with some cool colorways like this
(Posted on 6/8/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like