More Details When that baggy thing ain't your style, the Battle snow pants from Volcom Girls are your friend. The stretch skinny fit of the Battle pants gives a long lean look without compromising mobility. The 10,000mm waterproofing keeps you dry all day long. The V-Science 3-layered bonded fabric traps your body heat so you can stay warm on the slopes. With the Zip Tech jacket to pants interface and boot gaiter with lace hooks there won't be any sneaky snow to ruin your run. The Volcom Girls Battle snowboard pants have hand warmer pockets, belt loops, and Volcom Stone metal rivets throughout so you can look like the bad-a girl that you are.
- Volcom Girls black snow pants.
- 10,000mm and 3,000gm.
- V-Science 3-layered stretch bonded fabric.
- Stretch skinny fit.
- Zip Tech pant to jacket interface.
- Hand warmer pockets and back pockets.
- Boot gaitor with lace hooks.
Metal logo rivet detailing and belt loops.
- extended zipper hem flare for extra room and style.
- 95% polyester, 5% Elastane.
- Available to US and Canadian customers only.
Great fit, comfortable, and super warm. I tried wearing a super thin pair of leggings underneath and that was just too hot. They fit well and allow lots of movement.
(Posted on 6/7/13)
- Tag It
Rollover To Zoom | Click To View Larger
- you may also like