ZUMIEZ DEVINE CALLOWAY SWEEPSTAKES
Dates March 2 2010 through April 5 2010
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins 12:01 a.m., March 2, 2010 and ends 11:59 p.m. April 5, 2010. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. If the winner is under the age of 18, the winner's parent or legal guardian must give consent. Employees, directors, officers, agents officers and consultants and members of the immediate families and persons living in their households of each of Zumiez Inc., Sole Technologies, their advertising and promotion agencies involved with this promotion, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, are not eligible to enter. The sweepstakes shall be staged in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and are void to the extent they are not in compliance.
By entering, participants release Zumiez Inc., Sole Technologies and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, employees and agents from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize provided pursuant to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There is one way to enter the Zumiez Devine Calloway Sweepstakes.
A. Mobile Phone Text In (One of 10 Prize Packs). This online and /or text messaging entry opportunity is available only where permitted by law. You must be at least 13 years of age at time of entry and otherwise comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (COPPA). For information regarding COPPA visit the link at http://www.coppa.org/. By submitting an entry via text message, entrants are giving their express consent and authorization to receive future text messages from Zumiez related and unrelated to the sweepstakes for which you will be charged standard text message charges. Each wireless carriers rate plan may vary and entrants should contact their wireless carrier regarding rates charged. If you have a text messaging capable cell phone from a participating carrier, you may enter the sweepstakes by texting ETNIES (386437) to the shortcode 30364: You will then be entered into the sweepstakes, you will be charged the standard text message charges by your carrier and your mobile phone number will be entered into the Zumiez database administered by Cellit, LLC for the purposes of this Sweepstake. These SMS alerts will be charged at standard (not premium) rates. You may opt out of receiving Zumiez SMS alerts at any time by texting End (363) to 30364. Opting out will remove you from receiving future messages and alerts, but will not affect your chances of winning the sweepstakes drawing. This sweepstakes is limited to one entry per participant per day. Please use caution and do not disrupt traffic or drive in an unsafe manner while participating in the registration/entry process. Zumiez and any other sponsors are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error or technical malfunctions, lost /delayed transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A HIGH VOLUME OF ENTRIES, ONLINE OR BY SMS (TEXT MESSAGING), OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE SYSTEM, MAY RESULT IN TEMPORARY INABILITY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES OR A DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES SUCH THAT YOUR ENTRY IS NOT RECEIVED IN TIME TO PARTICIPATE. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE SHOULD ANY ENTRY NOT BE RECEIVED DUE TO SUCH DELAYS.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the methods set forth above in sections 3, the authorized account holder of the cellular phone or email address used to enter, if applicable, will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of a cellular phone is the natural person in whose name the phone has been issued and to whom services are billed. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. CHANGE OF E-MAIL ADDRESS OR CELL PHONE NUMBER POLICY. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Contest judges in writing or by e-mail if the entrant changes (1) his/her email address or (2) his/her cell phone number. (To do so, write to: Zumiez 'Devine Calloway' Sweepstakes, 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway, Suite B, Everett, WA 98203, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. PRIZES. Ten (10) Prize pack winners will be selected by Sponsors in a random drawing starting March 6 2010 and ending April 5 2010. Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
Each of the ten (10) prize packages consist of: One (1) Devine Calloway New Era cap, One (1) Etnies Industrial woven shirt, One (1) mail away certificate for a free pair of Etnies Devine Calloway shoes, and one (1) Chocolate Bar Scene Devine Calloway Skateboard Deck autographed by Devine Calloway.
Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: $ 300.00 U.S.
All merchandise will be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsors. The depiction of Weekly Prize package in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual Weekly Prize package and runner-up prize package delivered to the winner.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes on Prize, as well as any and all expenses relative to participation in the Sweepstakes not specified herein. No prize substitution allowed except at sole discretion of the Sponsors. Prize is not transferable. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute Prizes with prizes of equal or greater value, if Prizes become unavailable for any reason. Prizes will be awarded. Any portion of Prizes not accepted by winner will be forfeited.
Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant, or other person or entity furnishing service, products, or accommodations as a part of the Prize packages, since Sponsors are merely independent suppliers of the prize and are not in any way related to the other suppliers. Sponsors shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee Sponsors or (4) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsors.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS. If Prize winners have not attained the age of majority in state of residence, prize will be awarded in name of parent or guardian. By accepting and/or using prize, except where prohibited, all winners grant to Sponsors and their advertising, press and marketing agencies the right to use, and publish his or her proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state and announce winner's name, home city and state in any media to promote Sponsors and the promotion without additional compensation. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized accountholder of the e-mail account. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted a text message entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized accountholder of the cellular phone account. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person, e-mail address, or cellular phone number that Sponsors determine to be in violation of any term contained in these Rules. By accepting a Prize, winners also release Sponsors their directors, officers, agents, employees, officers and consultants and their marketing and promotion agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsors are not responsible for misdirected mail, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and, in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Potential winner will be notified within approximately 72 hours after drawing by e-mail and/or phone and may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where legal). If potential winner does not reply to such notification, the notification is undeliverable after up to three attempts and/or the Affidavit and Releases are not returned as instructed within seven (7) days of their transmission, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing. Once the Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where legal) are received and verified by Sponsors, confirmed winners will be notified by telephone to make travel arrangement. Winner's guest will be required to sign and return a Release of Liability prior to ticketing travel.
In the event that a potential winner is a minor under the age of 18, his/her parent or legal guardian will be notified by e-mail and will be required to sign and return via fax or to an address designated in said e-mail, a Parental Permission Form (signifying permission for the minor to be declared a potential winner) as well as the Affidavit and Releases. In the event that this notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsors will attempt to re-send up to three times. If the Parental Permission Form, the Affidavit, and Releases are not returned within seven (7) days of their transmission, or should the e-mail after three attempts be returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. All responsibilities of a minor will be assumed by his/her parent/legal guardian.
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of the sweepstake administrators which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. For a copy of winner's name, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before April 5, 2010 to: Zumiez 'Devine Calloway' Sweepstakes, 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway, Suite B, Everett, WA 98203. Winner's name may be posted online after March 6 2010 at www.zumiez.com.
9. SPONSORS. Zumiez Inc., 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway, Suite B, Everett, WA 98203. Sole Technologies, 25422 Trabuco Rd., Suite 105 #235, Lake Forest, CA 9630.