ZUMIEZ 'ZUMIEZ ‘WIN A TRIP TO SPRING BREAK WITH ODD FUTURE SWEEPSTAKES'
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. WIN A TRIP to Spring Break with Odd Future (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:01 a.m. on March 11th, 2014 and ends at 11:59 p.m. on April 8th, 2014. For purposes of these “Official Rules”, all times are Pacific Daylight Time (“PDT”). .
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia over the age of thirteen (13). Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. If a Winner (hereinafter defined) is under the age of majority in his/her jurisdiction of legal residence, the Winner’s parent or legal guardian must give consent. Employees, directors, officers, agents and consultants of Zumiez Inc. and ODD FUTURE. (collectively, the “Sponsor(s)”), and their respective advertising and promotion agencies involved with this promotion, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and their immediate families and persons living in their households are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes shall be staged in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and are void to the extent they are not in compliance.
By entering, participants release Sponsors and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, employees and agents from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of a Prize provided pursuant to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There are three ways to enter the Zumiez ‘WIN A TRIP to Spring Break with Odd Future Sweepstakes:
A. Online. Access the Zumiez.com website (http://www.zumiez.com), go to the Contest "Submit an Entry" button. All entrants must provide birth date, first and last name, email address, mailing address, telephone number, date of birth, gender, phone number and a response to the email list opt-in. Minors who meet the eligibility criteria who are selected to receive a Prize will also be required to provide the Sponsors with a Parental Permission Form (the “Form”), which will be sent to the parent/legal guardian's email address. The Form must include a parent's or legal guardian's signature and must be returned by mail or fax to an address or fax number provided on the Form within seven (7) days of notification in order to be eligible to receive a Prize. Any minor who does not provide this Parental Permission Form within seven (7) days will forfeit his or her right to be declared a winner and/or win a Prize, and an alternate winner will be selected, in Sponsors’ sole discretion. You may opt out of receiving Zumiez Emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email or contacting Zumiez Customer Service at firstname.lastname@example.org. Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to participate.
B. In-store Sign Ups on I-Touch
Customers will have the ability to sign up in any Zumiez store using the iTouch Zumiez signup application. To enter you must submit the correct email, mobile phone number, gender, and date of birth. By signing up you will be entered into the Zumiez database administered by Augme Technologies Inc for the purposes of this Sweepstakes. You may opt out of receiving Zumiez Emails at any time by clicking the “Unsubscribe” at the bottom of any email or contacting Zumiez Customer Service at email@example.com. Children under the age of 13 are not eligible to participate.
C. The ZUMIEZ Stash
The Zumiez Stash member may enter the Sweepstakes by going to the Zumiez Stash online and following the instructions to redeem the required 0 (zero) points for sweepstake entry. Registration for the Zumiez Stash is free and available by going to (http://www.zumiez.com). Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entrants must accurately provide all of the requested information to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsors’ decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A HIGH VOLUME OF ENTRIES BY ONLINE, iTOUCH, OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE SYSTEM, MAY RESULT IN TEMPORARY INABILITY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES OR A DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES SUCH THAT YOUR ENTRY IS NOT RECEIVED IN TIME TO PARTICIPATE. SPONSORS ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE SHOULD ANY ENTRY NOT BE RECEIVED DUE TO SUCH DELAYS.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the methods set forth in section 3, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter, if applicable, will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
4. CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS OR CELL PHONE NUMBER POLICY. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Sponsors in writing or by email if the entrant changes (1) his/her email address or (2) his/her cell phone number. (To do so, write to: Zumiez WIN A TRIP to Spring Break with Odd Future Sweepstakes(the “Sweepstakes) 4001 204th ST SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036, or email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
5. PRIZES. One (1) weekly winner (the “Weekly Winner”) will be selected by Sponsors in a random weekly drawing taking place on or about each Tuesday starting March 11th, 2014 and ending April 8th, 2014 from all eligible online and iTouch entries received prior to 12:00AM on each corresponding Tuesday (for a total of four (4) Weekly Winners ). One (1) Grand Prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) will be selected by Sponsors in a random drawing on or about April 14th, 2014 from all eligible entries received and/or postmarked by April 8th, 2014. One (1) runner up prize winner (the “Runner Up Winner”) will be selected by Sponsors in a random drawing on or around April 14th, 2014. The Weekly Winners, Runner Up Winner and Grand Prize Winner shall be individually referred to as a “Winner” and collectively referred to hereinafter as the “Winners”). Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. No purchase of any kind is necessary in order to enter the Sweepstakes or win a Prize, and chances of winning are not enhanced by making any purchases.
The one (1) Grand Prize package consists of:
The Grand Prize Winner and his/her one (1) guest (the “Guest”) will be flown to California to join members of ODD FUTURE for a spring break themed event. Trip includes two (2) round trip coach air transportation for Grand Prize Winner (if applicable) and one (1) guest from a major U.S. airport within the 48 contiguous states nearest the Grand Prize Winner’s home to an airport near the Event location (if Grand Prize Winner resides within a 150 mile radius of the Event Location, airfare for Grand Prize Winner and Guest will be replaced with ground transportation);, ground transportation to and from the airport to the hotel or Grand Prize Winner’s home to the hotel, two (2) nights hotel accommodations (1 room/double occupancy, room and tax only), and one (1) $500.00 (retail value) Zumiez gift card. Those under the age of 18 shall be required to travel with their parent or legal guardian. (the “Grand Prize”)
Approximate retail value of the Grand Prize : $2,500.00 U.S.D. The actual final retail value of the Grand Prize may be higher or lower based on point of departure. Any difference between the final value and the approximate retail value will not be awarded.
The Runner Up Prize package consists of: One (1) ODD FUTURE prize pack and one (1) $250 (retail value) Zumiez gift card. (the “Runner Up Prize”)
Approximate Retail Value of the Runner Up Prize: $ 500.00 U.S.
The Weekly Prize package consists of: One (1) ODD FUTURE prize pack and one (1) $100 (retail value) Zumiez gift card. (the “Weekly Prize”)
Approximate Retail Value of Weekly Prize: $ 200.00 U.S.
The Grand Prize, Runner Up Prize and Weekly Prizes shall be individually referred to as a “Prize” and collectively referred to hereinafter as the “Prizes”).
All merchandise will be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsors. The depiction of any Prizes in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual Prize delivered to the Winners.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes on the Prize, as well as any and all expenses relative to participation in the Sweepstakes or incident to receiving the Grand Prize not specified herein. All prizes are “As Is” and no prize substitutions are allowed except at sole discretion of the Sponsors. Prizes are not transferable. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute Prizes with prizes of equal or greater value, if Prizes become unavailable for any reason. Any portion of the Prizes not accepted by the Winner will be forfeited.
Trip fulfillment is subject to availability and airline seat availability. The trip may not be sold, traded, transferred, refunded, commissioned or redeemed for cash value and vacation elements may not be substituted by Grand Prize Winner. Grand Prize Winner is responsible for: travel insurance; meals (other than as specified in these Official Rules), beverages; local and long distance telephone calls; communications including internet; merchandise and souvenirs; incidental expenses; additional tips and gratuities; income and other taxes; transportation between his/her home and the departure airport; and all other costs and expenses not otherwise mentioned herein. Grand Prize elements may be subject to additional restrictions. Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest must travel together on specified itinerary. All travel dates and arrangements are subject to change based on availability and provider’s approval. Any portion of the Grand Prize not accepted by the Grand Prize Winner will be forfeited. If Grand Prize is forfeited, and there is sufficient time to determine and notify an alternate Grand Prize Winner, the Grand Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest are responsible for obtaining all proper documentation prior to travel. Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest must present valid U.S. Government issued photo ID’s to partake in Grand Prize and meet any other travel requirements of airline and/or hotel (at Sponsors’ sole discretion). Guest traveling with Grand Prize Winner must be at least the age of majority at time of travel unless Grand Prize Winner is the parent or legal guardian of such Guest. No prize substitution permitted by Grand Prize Winner. Upon finalizing all travel arrangements for Grand Prize Winner and his/her Guest, Sponsors will be deemed to have awarded prize to the Grand Prize Winner and Grand Prize Winner assumes full responsibility for his or her prize. If for any reason whatsoever, Grand Prize Winner is unable to travel after all arrangements have been made and paid, Sponsors shall have no further obligation to him/her. Sponsors are not responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitutions, or any act or omission whatsoever with respect to the prizing. Grand Prize Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state or local taxes on prize based upon the value of the Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules and will be issued an IRS form 1099 for the value as published in these Official Rules.
Any details related to the Grand Prize not specified herein shall be determined.by Sponsor in its sole discretion. The tentative date for fulfillment of the Grand Prizes is by April 26th, 2014 however such date is subject to change in Sponsors' sole discretion.
Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant, or other person or entity furnishing service, products, or accommodations as a part of the Prize packages, since Sponsors are merely independent suppliers of the Prize and are not in any way related to the other suppliers. Sponsors shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee Sponsors or (4) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsors.
6. SELECTION OF WINNERS. If a Winner has not attained the age of majority in his/her state of legal residence, the Prize will be awarded in name of such Winner’s parent or guardian. Entry into the Sweepstakes shall be deemed as authorization for Sponsors and their advertising, press and marketing agencies to use, and publish the Winner’s proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state and announce Winner's name, home city and state in any media to promote Sponsors and the promotion without additional compensation. If a selected Winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a Prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected in Sponsors’ sole discretion. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized accountholder of the email account. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person or email address that Sponsors determine to be in violation of any term contained in these Rules. By accepting a Prize, Winner also release Sponsors, their directors, officers, agents, employees, officers and consultants and their marketing and promotion agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsors are not responsible for misdirected mail, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and, in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Potential Winners will be notified within approximately 72 hours after drawing by email and/or phone and may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where legal). If potential Winner does not reply to such notification, the notification is undeliverable after up to three (3) attempts and/or the Affidavit and Releases are not returned as instructed within seven (7) days of their transmission, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing.
In the event that a potential Winner is a minor, his/her parent or legal guardian will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return via fax or to an address designated in said email, a Parental Permission Form (signifying permission for the minor to be declared a potential Winner) as well as the Affidavit and Releases. In the event that this notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsors will attempt to re-send up to three (3) times. If the Parental Permission Form, the Affidavit, and Releases are not returned within seven (7) days of their transmission, or should the email after three (3) attempts be returned as undeliverable, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in Sponsors’ sole discretion. All responsibilities of a minor will be assumed by his/her parent/legal guardian.
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the decisions of the Sponsors which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
8. MISCELLANEOUS. For a copy of the Winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before April 26th, 2014 to: Zumiez WIN A TRIP to Spring Break with Odd Future 4001 204th St SW, Lynnwood WA 98036. Winners’ names may be posted online after April 14th, 2014 at www.zumiez.com
9. SPONSORS. The sponsors for this Sweepstakes are Zumiez Inc., 4001 204th St SW, Lynnwood WA 98036 and ODD FUTURE 1200 South Hope Street, Suite 305 Los Angeles, CA 90015 (collectively, the “Sponsors”).