THE ZUMIEZ STASH SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begin at 12:01 a.m. 5/26/2015 and ends at 11:59 p.m. 6/9/ 2015. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Pacific Time (“PT”).
2. ELIGIBILITY. Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia. Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law. If the winner is under the age of 18, the winner’s parent or legal guardian must give consent. Entrant must have internet as of 5/26/2015 in order to enter the Sweepstakes. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter, if applicable, will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Employees, directors, officers, agents officers and consultants and members of the immediate families and persons living in their households of each of Zumiez Inc., CrowdTwist, Hoonigan, and their advertising and promotion agencies involved with this promotion, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, are not eligible to enter. The sweepstakes shall be staged in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and are void to the extent they are not in compliance.
3. HOW TO ENTER. The Zumiez Stash member may enter the Sweepstakes by going to the Zumiez Stash online and following the instructions to redeem the required 500 (five hundred) points for sweepstake entry. Registration for the Zumiez Stash is free and available by going to (http://www.zumiez.com). Entries generated by a script, macro or other automated means will be disqualified. Entrants must accurately provide all of the requested information to be eligible to win. Incomplete, unintelligible entries will be disqualified. All information provided by Entrants becomes the property of Sponsor. ELIGIBLE ENTRANTS MUST SUBMIT THE REQUESTED ENTRY INFORMATION IN ACCORDANCE WITH THESE OFFICIAL RULES. NO OTHER METHOD OF SUBMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED. Participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes Entrant’s understanding of, full and unconditional agreement to, and acceptance of these Official Rules. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any Entrant that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Official Rules. Sponsor’s decision not to enforce a specific provision of these Official Rules does not constitute a waiver of that provision or of the Official Rules generally.
4. ODDS: Odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
5. CHANGE OF EMAIL ADDRESS OR CELL PHONE NUMBER POLICY.It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the contest judges in writing or by email if the entrant changes (1) his/her email address or (2) his/her cell phone number. (To do so, write to: The Zumiez Stash Sweepstakes, 4001 204th St. S.W., Lynwood, Washington, 98036, or email: email@example.com).
Enter to win a VIP flyaway trip for you and a friend to attend 2 days of private drifting lessons with Ryan Tuerck, Chris Forsberg, and the rest of the Hoonigan Drift Squad. Camping, tailgating, and evening festivities included during the drifting experience at Englishtown Raceway, NY July 1st and 2nd. The more times you enter, the better your chance of winning. This sweepstakes will be open for approximately two weeks after its live date. The winner will be notified using the e-mail associated with their Zumiez Stash account, 1-4 weeks after the sweepstakes has ended.
Approximate Retail Value of Grand Prize: $2,000.00 USD
All merchandise will be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsors. The depiction of Grand Prize in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual Grand Prize delivered to the winner.
Winner is solely responsible for any and all taxes on the Prize, as well as any and all expenses relative to participation in the Sweepstakes not specified herein. No prize substitutions allowed except at sole discretion of the Sponsors. Prizes are not transferable. Sponsors reserve the right to substitute Prizes with prizes of equal or greater value, if Prizes become unavailable for any reason. Any portion of the Prizes not accepted by the winner will be forfeited.
Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant, or other person or entity furnishing service, products, or accommodations as a part of the Prize packages, since Sponsors are merely independent suppliers of the Prize and are not in any way related to the other suppliers. Sponsors shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee Sponsors or (4) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsors.
7. SELECTION OF WINNERS. If Prize winners have not attained the age of majority in state of residence, the Prize will be awarded in name of parent or guardian. By accepting and/or using the Prize, except where prohibited, all winners grant to Sponsors and their advertising, press and marketing agencies the right to use, and publish his or her proper name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information and state and announce winner's name, home city and state in any media to promote Sponsors and the promotion without additional compensation. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a Prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, the Prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized accountholder of the email account. Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any person or email address that Sponsors determine to be in violation of any term contained in these Rules. By accepting a Prize, winners also release Sponsors their directors, officers, agents, employees, officers and consultants and their marketing and promotion agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsors are not responsible for misdirected mail, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void. In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and, in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.
Potential winner will be notified within approximately 72 hours after drawing by email and/or phone and may be required to complete, sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where legal). If potential winner does not reply to such notification, the notification is undeliverable after up to three (3) attempts and/or the Affidavit and Releases are not returned as instructed within seven (7) days of their transmission, potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected in a random drawing.
In the event that a potential winner is a minor under the age of 18, his/her parent or legal guardian will be notified by email and will be required to sign and return via fax or to an address designated in said email, a Parental Permission Form (signifying permission for the minor to be declared a potential winner) as well as the Affidavit and Releases. In the event that this notification is returned as undeliverable, Sponsors will attempt to re-send up to three (3) times. If the Parental Permission Form, the Affidavit, and Releases are not returned within seven (7) days of their transmission, or should the email after three (3) attempts be returned as undeliverable, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate winner will be selected. All responsibilities of a minor will be assumed by his/her parent/legal guardian.
BY ENTERING, PARTICIPANTS RELEASE ZUMIEZ INC. CROWDTWIST, HOONIGAN AND THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES AND AGENTS FROM ANY RESPONSIBILITY AND ALL LIABILITY WHATSOEVER FOR ANY INJURIES, LOSSES, DEATH OR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND CAUSED BY PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES OR IN CONNECTION WITH ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF THE PRIZE PROVIDED PURSUANT TO THE SWEEPSTAKES.
All entrants, as a condition of entry, agree to be bound by these official rules and by the decisions of the sweepstake administrators which shall be final and binding in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes.
9. MISCELLANEOUS. For a copy of the winners’ names, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope before 5/26/2015 to: The Zumiez Stash Sweepstakes, 4001 204th Street SW, Lynnwood, WA 98036. Winners’ names may be posted online after 6/9/2015 at www.zumiez.com or www.thezumiezstash.com.
10. SPONSORS. The sponsors for this Sweepstakes are Zumiez Inc., and Hoonigan.