Dates September 21, 2009 through October 18, 2009
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR CLAIM A PRIZE.
1. CONTEST PERIOD. Contest begins 12:01 a.m. September 21, 2009 and ends 11:59 p.m. October 18, 2009. For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
The Design Contest is sponsored by Zumiez Inc. ("ZUMIEZ"), Grenade INC ("Grenade"), and Windells Camp ("Windells Camp") (collectively referred to as "Sponsors").
2. ELIGIBILITY. The Design Contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States and District of Columbia and legal residents of Canada (except the province of Quebec). If the winner is under the age of 18, the winner's parent or legal guardian must give consent. Void in Puerto Rico and wherever prohibited by law. Employees, officers, and directors of Sponsors, their parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising, sales, promotion, and fulfillment agencies, and representatives, and legal advisors, and their immediate family members and persons living in their same household, are not eligible. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply.
3. HOW TO ENTER. There are three ways to enter the Zumiez Design a glove for the Grenade Army Contest.
A. Online. Access the Zumiez.com Web site (http://www.zumiez.com), go to the Contest "Enter Now" button. Download the design template/registration form. Email the completed template to Grenade@zumiez.com. Guests who are 13 years or older must complete the registration form. If you are under the age of 13 years of age, register first and last name, e-mail address, date of birth, and parent/guardian's e-mail address. Minors under the age of 18 who are selected to receive a prize will also be required to provide Sponsor with a Parental Liability Release Form, which will be sent to the parent/legal guardian's e-mail address. The Form must include a parent's or legal guardian's approval signature and must be returned by mail or fax to an address or fax number provided on the Form within seven (7) days of notification in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Any minor who does not provide this Parental Permission Form within seven (7) days will forfeit his or her right to be declared a winner and/or win a prize, and an alternate winner will be selected. The Maximum Size for Online Design Submissions is 150KB.
B. In -Store Registration and Mail-In. Complete the registration form and return it and the design to any ZUMIEZ location or mail the completed registration form and design to: Zumiez Design a glove for the Grenade Army Contest. 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway, Suite B, Everett, WA 98203.
Entrants represent and warrant that the submitted designs are wholly original by them and are not copied from a book, magazine, newspaper, or other commercial or proprietary source. ALL ENTRIES BECOME THE PROPERTY OF SPONSORS AND WILL NOT BE RETURNED. In consideration of entrants participation in this Contest, entrants expressly grant Sponsors the right to modify, use, reproduce, electronically publish, and display the submitted designs in all media, means, and forms and without any payment to entrants.
4. E-MAIL CHANGE OF ADDRESS POLICY. It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Contest judges in writing or by e-mail if the entrant changes his/her email address. (To do so, write to: Zumiez Design a glove for the Grenade Army , 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway, Suite B, Everett, WA 98203, or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org).
The one (1) Grand Prize package consists of:
One (1) trip to Grenade's headquarters in Portland, OR and Windells Camp at Mt. Hood, OR. Trip includes two (2) round trip coach air transportation for winner (if applicable) and a guest from a major airport nearest the winner's home to an airport near the trip location, ground transportation to and from the airport to the hotel or winner's home to the hotel, four (4) nights hotel accommodations (1 room/double occupancy), and one (1) $500.00 (retail value) Zumiez gift card.
Approximate retail value of grand prize: $3,000.00 U.S.D.
No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. Prize is nontransferable. All federal, state, and/or local taxes and expenses not related to acceptance and use of prize are the sole responsibility of the winners.
6. SELECTION GRAND PRIZE JUDGING. All Prizewinners will be selected based solely on the judgment of the ZUMIEZ and Grenade INC creative design teams whose decision is final. Final winners will be determined [on or about] no later than November 20, 2009.
7. CONDITIONS FOR CLAIMING PRIZES BY WINNERS. If Grand Prize winner has not attained the age of majority in state of residence, prize will be awarded in name of parent or guardian. By accepting and/or using prize, Winners consent to the use of their names, hometown, biographical information, voices and/or likenesses for any lawful purpose, including the advertising, trade, or promotion without further compensation or permission, unless prohibited by law and upon request will provide such consent in writing. If a selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim a prize, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. In the event of a dispute regarding who submitted an online entry, the entry will be deemed submitted by the authorized accountholder of the e-mail account. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person or e-mail address that Sponsor determines to be in violation of any term contained in these Rules.
By accepting a Prize, winners also agree to release Sponsors and their agencies from any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages or losses to persons and property which may be sustained in connection with the receipt, ownership or use of the Prize.
8. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. THE FOLLOWING TERMS & CONDITIONS APPLY: Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void.
9. SPONSORS. The Design Contest is sponsored by Zumiez Inc. ("ZUMIEZ"), Grenade INC, and Windells Camp. The sponsors can be contacted at the following addresses: Zumiez Inc., 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway, Suite B, Everett, WA 98203; Grenade INC, 5200 SW Macadam Ave Suite 200, Portland, OR 97239; Windells Camp, 59550 East Hwy 26, Sandy, OR 97055.