ZUMIEZ 'WIN A TRIP TO HABITAT'S HEADQUARTERS' SWEEPSTAKES
1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Sweepstakes begins 12:01 a.m., November 1, 2009 and ends 11:59 p.m. November 30, 2009 For purposes of these Official Rules, all times are Pacific Daylight Time (PDT).
2. ELIGIBILITY Open to legal residents of the 50 United States and the District of Columbia Void in Puerto Rico and where prohibited or restricted by law If the winner is under the age of 18, the winner's parent or legal guardian must give consent Employees, directors, officers, agents officers and consultants and members of the immediate families and persons living in their households of each of Zumiez Inc., DNA Distribution, their advertising and promotion agencies involved with this promotion, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, are not eligible to enter The sweepstakes shall be staged in compliance with all applicable federal, state, and local laws and are void to the extent they are not in compliance.
By entering, participants release Zumiez Inc., DNA Distribution, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, contractors, employees and agents from any responsibility and all liability whatsoever for any injuries, losses, death or damages of any kind caused by participation in the Sweepstakes or in connection with acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of Prize provided pursuant to the Sweepstakes.
3. HOW TO ENTER There are three ways to enter the Zumiez 'Win a trip to Habitat's headquarters' Sweepstakes:
B. Mobile Phone Text In (Weekly and Grand Prize). This online and /or text messaging entry opportunity is available only where permitted by law You must be at least 13 years of age at time of entry and otherwise comply with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act ("COPPA") For information regarding COPPA visit the link at http://www.coppa.org/. By submitting an entry via text message, entrants are giving their express consent and authorization to receive future text messages from Zumiez related and unrelated to the sweepstakes for which you will be charged standard text message charges Each wireless carriers rate plan may vary and entrants should contact theirwireless carrier regarding rates charged. If you have a text messaging capable cell phone from a participating carrier, you may enter the sweepstakes by texting "HABITAT" (4224828) to the shortcode 30364: You will then be entered into the sweepstakes, you will be charged the standard text message charges by your carrier and your mobile phone number will be entered into the Zumiez database administered by Cellit, LLC for the purposes of this Sweepstake These SMS alerts will be charged at standard (not premium) rates. You may opt out of receiving Zumiez SMS alerts at any time by texting "End" (363) to 30364 Opting out will remove you from receiving future messages and alerts, but will not affect your chances of winning the sweepstakes drawing. This sweepstakes is limited to one entry per participant per day Please use caution and do not disrupt traffic or drive in an unsafe manner while participating in the registration/entry process. Zumiez and any other sponsors are not responsible for incorrect or inaccurate transfer of entry information, human error or technical malfunctions, lost /delayed transmissions.
PLEASE NOTE THAT A HIGH VOLUME OF ENTRIES, ONLINE OR BY SMS (TEXT MESSAGING), OR TECHNICAL DIFFICULTIES WITH THE SYSTEM, MAY RESULT IN TEMPORARY INABILITY TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES OR A DELAY IN THE PROCESSING OF ENTRIES SUCH THAT YOUR ENTRY IS NOT RECEIVED IN TIME TO PARTICIPATE. SPONSOR IS NOT RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE SHOULD ANY ENTRY NOT BE RECEIVED DUE TO SUCH DELAYS.
In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant entering via the methods set forth above in sections 3, the authorized account holder of the cellular phone or email address used to enter, if applicable, will be deemed to be the entrant. "Authorized account holder" of a cellular phone is the natural person in whose name the phone has been issued and to whom services are billed. "Authorized account holder" of an email address is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet Access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
C. In-Store Registration (Grand Prize Only) Complete the registration form and return it to any Zumiez location or mail the completed registration form to: Zumiez 'Win a trip to Habitat's headquarters' Sweepstakes, 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway, Suite B, Everett, WA 98203 All entries become the property of Sponsors and will not be returned.
4. CHANGE OF E-MAIL ADDRESS OR CELL PHONE NUMBER POLICY It is the sole responsibility of the entrant to notify the Contest judges in writing or by e-mail if the entrant changes (1) his/her email address or (2) his/her cell phone number. (To do so, write to: Zumiez 'Win a trip to Habitat's headquarters' Sweepstakes, 6300 Merrill Creek Parkway, Suite B, Everett, WA 98203, or e-mail: email@example.com).
5. PRIZES One (1) Weekly winner will be selected by Sponsors in a random drawing starting November 1, 2009 and ending November 30, 2009. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be selected by Sponsors in a random drawing on or about December 14, 2009 from all eligible entries received and/or postmarked by November 30, 2009 Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
One (1) weekly winner will be selected by Sponsors in a random drawing beginning on November 9, 2009 from all eligible online and mobile entries received prior to 12:00AM on each corresponding Sunday Odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received. There will be four (4) winners total.
All merchandise will be selected at the sole discretion of Sponsors. The depiction of Weekly Prize package in any advertising or promotional materials may not reflect the actual Weekly Prize package and runner-up prize package delivered to the winner.
Sponsors and their respective parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies maintain no control over the personnel, equipment, or operation of any air, water or surface carrier, ship line, bus or limousine company, transportation company, hotel, restaurant, or other person or entity furnishing service, products, or accommodations as a part of the Prize packages, since Sponsors are merely independent suppliers of the prize and are not in any way related to the other suppliers. Sponsors shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, expense, accident, delay, inconvenience, or other irregularity that may be caused or contributed to (1) by wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of those suppliers or any of their agents, servants, employees, or independent contractors, (2) by any defect in or failure of any vehicle, equipment, instrumentality, service, product, or accommodation that is owned, operated, furnished, or otherwise used by any of those suppliers, (3) by the wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any other person or entity not an employee Sponsors or (4) by any cause, condition, or event whatsoever beyond the control of Sponsors.
7. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION. Sponsors are not responsible for misdirected mail, incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, including but not limited to malfunctions, human error, lost/delayed/garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, failures of: any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof Entry materials/data that have been tampered with or altered are void In the event this Sweepstakes is compromised or becomes technically corrupted in any way, electronically or otherwise, the Sponsors reserve the right to cancel, terminate, or suspend the Sweepstakes and, in such event, to select a winner by random drawing from among all valid entries received up to such time of cancellation, termination or suspension.