Nixon stands behind the quality of their products and offers a limited warranty for defects in the material or workmanship. The Nixon limited warranty is good for a period of two (2) years after original purchase from an authorized Nixon dealer. This means that if the materials in your watch aren't right or if the watch isn't put together correctly, they will repair or replace it, at their option.
- Normal wear and tear to batteries, crystal, watch case, strap, bracelet, as well as loss or theft are not covered by the Nixon Warranty policy.
- The warranty will be voided if the caseback is opened, the buttons are pushed underwater, or if the user forgets to screw down or push in the crown exposing the watch to moisture.
- Proof of purchase is required for all warranty claims and service requests, so hold onto your receipt. Nixon will not accept a warranty claim or repair request if a watch has evidence of excessive wear or misuse.
THE NIXON ELITE CLASS WARRANTY POLICY:
- Nixon stands behind the quality of their products and offers a lifetime limited warranty on Elite Class watches and covers products that have defects in the material or workmanship. If the Nixon technical services determines that the problem or defective part is a result of manufacturing, the watch will be repaired at no cost.
- After two (2) years from the date of purchase, the labor costs of any repair or replacement will be charged to you regardless of whether or not the part is covered by the warranty.
- The certificate located in the back of the user manual book must be signed and dated by the store or online confirmation where purchased as well as proof of any and all maintenance must be presented to benefit from the limited warranty. All proof of maintenance must be tracked with a stamp, date and signature of all technicians who service the watch.
- Damage to the watch due to impact, accidents, mishandling or abuse resulting in cosmetic damages such as dents, crushing, knocks or impacts.
- Loss of water resistance after 24 months without proper and documented maintenance.
- Contact your closest Nixon Service Center online or over the phone with your product information.
- *After receiving a service authorization number, mail the defective item to Nixon.
- *Note: You will need a service authorization number prior to sending your product back to Nixon.
ALLOW ZUMIEZ TO HELP YOU THROUGH THE WARRANTY PROCESS:
Zumiez.com Customer Care
7am to 6pm PST
Monday through Friday.